How many hours you can teach with The Money Game depends on the following…
- How many students/players you have. The larger the group, the longer it takes to teach each round.
- How many rounds of the game you decide to play in one hour. You can play them quickly or more leisurely.
- The number of “events” that you draw in between rounds. Generally, the Event Cards start at Round 5 and you only draw one card but you could draw two to extend each round.
- The number of extra activity lessons you teach in between (additional activities are available through our Major League Players Program)
- The amount of time you spend between Rounds to debrief (review) what your players learned during that Round.
The minimum number of rounds we suggest is 6 because that’s where your players get to experience receiving passive income if they invested in their first asset in Round 4 or Round 5 and it’s when you introduce How to Win The Money Game.
One full series of The Money Game, using all 16 Event Cards and no additional activities, can be taught anywhere between 3 and 5 hours, depending on the above.
By adding at least one additional activity between rounds, you can easily extend the time to 8-10 hours over a period of days or weeks.
Hope that helps!